Free Shipping Worldwide
For Orders above $100
Original Beauty Products
Shop Over 300+ International Brands
Original Beauty Products from 300+ Brands | Free Worldwide Shipping above $30

Garnier Skin Active Botanical Cleansing Milk - Refreshing

2 Reviews

$8.88 $4.79

Brand Garnier

This product is sold out

96% Natural Origin Ingredients. Dermatologically Tested. No parabens. No silicones. No artificial colourants

Perfectly removes makeup and impurities without stripping skin of its natural moisture barrier

Garnier’s first milk made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, enriched with Aloe Vera Extract, known for its hydrating powers. It gently, yet efficiently removes make up and impurities for perfectly clean, fresh and hydrated skin. 

Remove make up with a cotton pad soaked in the milk. 

OUR COMMITMENT: This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. Our ingredients come from several sources below are some examples. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product. Free fromparabens, silicones and artificial colourants.

Customer Reviews

5 Based on 2 Reviews
5 ★
100% 
2
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
0% 
0
100reviewers would recommend this product Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
NK
04/04/2019
Nour k.
I recommend this product

I love it

I love this product and gets my makeup off really good

EH
01/23/2019
Erica H.
Lebanon
I recommend this product

Garnier skinactive

I love this product and gets my makeup off really really good

You might also like

Customer Reviews

5 Based on 2 Reviews
5 ★
100% 
2
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
0% 
0
100reviewers would recommend this product Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
NK
04/04/2019
Nour k.
I recommend this product

I love it

I love this product and gets my makeup off really good

EH
01/23/2019
Erica H.
Lebanon
I recommend this product

Garnier skinactive

I love this product and gets my makeup off really really good

English